Security, supported environments and K8s versions
Supported Environments and K8s versions
- Every environment running K8s cluster is supported.
- AWS, GCP, AZURE, Openshift, bare-metal
- On-premises environments are supported as long as outbound networking is enabled.
- Supported K8s versions
The security of gMaestro users is our primary concern and, to show that your data is always safe, we've made significant efforts to adhere to relevant security standards and best practices.
- Harmless metadata only: gMaestro data is only consumption metrics.
- Fully compliant: gMaestro is certified SOC2 compliant and meets the relevant trust principles required for secure operation. It is also compliant with GDPR standards and HIPAA.
gMaestro is designed for machines running on Linux, including the x86_64 and Aarch64 architectures.